Mathis Product Description
Mathis’ minimalist matte black design is the very definition of stylish simplicity, but there’s a lot more to him than meets the eye. The sleek 80s-style retro exterior contains futuristic features, like a built-in phono pre-amp, Bluetooth transmitter, and USB encoding capability. Because music is what happens between the notes, we’ve included a low noise belt-drive design to make sure the silence comes through as clear as the sound on your favorite albums.
An Audio Technica dual moving magnet cartridge elevates Mathis’ precision sound quality, and a speed selector lets you seamlessly switch between 45 and 33 1/3 RPM records. The upgradeable headshell means you can customize Mathis to get the very best from its already crisp, refined audio capability. Mathis’ smart looks and superior sound make it the perfect turntable for style-savvy music aficionados who like to let the music do the talking.
– The built-in Bluetooth transmitter connects the best vintage analog audio format with the speakers of the future. Seamlessly integrate Mathis with any Bluetooth-compatible wireless sound system to create a rich, full listening experience that reaches the places that speaker cables can’t.
– USB encoding allows serious collectors and music professionals to create a digital archive that preserves the quality and condition of their vinyl library, making it possible to easily transport and play rare or valuable albums without fear of the wear and tear that comes with regular use.
– Component customizability is key for aficionados who want a turntable that can grow alongside them. An upgradeable headshell means that Mathis’ can evolve over time to fit the listener’s taste and budget, allowing for improvements to stability and tonearm resonance.
Built-in Counter Weight
– A built-in counterweight allows for the finely-tuned precision and control required by professionals and committed enthusiasts. The adjustable weight can be quickly and easily calibrated to accommodate the needs of any setting or situation.
Audio Technica VM95E Moving Magnet Cartridge
– This meticulously-engineered cartridge provides crisp, clear sound with virtually no tonal distortion. Its interchangeable stylus can be switched out with compatible Audio Technica styli from the same series and it mounts easily to Mathis’ upgradeable headshell, giving the listener layers of versatility and functionality.
Matte Black 80s Design
– Mathis’ refined, minimalist design pays homage to the aesthetic forms of the 80s new wave era. The classic matte black finish, accented by brushed metal trim, adds to an understated elegance that breathes new life into an already timeless style
– Optimize channel balance, eliminate distortion, prevent stylus, and record degradation with Mathis’ precision anti-skate control. Properly-tuned tension applied to the tonearm will keep the stylus firmly centered in record grooves, ensuring high-quality audio output, both now and for years to come.
- Belt-drive system with low noise design
- Speed selector for 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- USB encoding
- Dual Moving Magnet cartridge (Audio Technica VM95E)
- Built-in phono pre-amp
- Phono Out / Line out jacks
- Bluetooth transmitter
- Upgradable headshell
- Built-in counterweight
- Iron turntable
- platter: Φ280mm
- Turntable plinth thickness: 25mm
- Volume control
- Ground connector
- Detachable transparent dust cover
- Special vibration damping feet
- DC power supply
- 2 Year Warranty
|Power||AC power adaptor, DC output 12V/ 500mA|
|Turntable Speed||33 1/3, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.15%|
|Signal to Noise||55dB|
|Effective Tonearm Length||N/A|
|Turntable Dimensions||42 X 36 X 12.5 cm|
MATHIS’S NEEDLE: AUDIO TECHNICA AT-VM95E
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Recommended Load Resistance||47k|
|Amplifier connection MM||input|
|Recommended Tracking Pressure||2.0 0.2g|