- Place your record on the turntable and start spinning.
- Holding the Gadhouse brush straight, by its silver part and handle, place it perpendicular to the record groove and lower the brush onto the record (exerting minimal pressure).
- Let the record rotate a couple times until the dusts has been collected.
- Keeping the brush on the record, carefully pull the brush toward you and try not to lose annoys the collected dust.
- Cool! it’s done, drop the needle and enjoy the music!
Cleaning you brush
Simply rotate the silver brush grip in and out of the black handle a few times!